Oregon Cultural Trust’s Mt. Hood – Timberline Lodge Experience
December 30, 2022
Give $10 or more today and you could win a Mt. Hood – Timberline Lodge Experience package courtesy of Friends of Timberline. The package includes:
• One-night of lodging at Timberline Lodge (plus breakfast
• A personally guided tour of the lodge and its many artisan features courtesy of lead lodge historian and author Sarah Munro
• A copy of Sarah’s latest book, “Timberline Lodge the History, Arts and Crafts of an American Icon."
• A pristine, rare and original copy of “The Builders of Timberline,” a 1937 volume produced by the Works Progress Administration for the lodge’s dedication ceremony
• A day ski pass for two• And passes to other cultural experiences on the mountain
This prize package was inspired by the Cultural Trust’s Celebrate Oregon! artwork, in which Mt. Hood is prominently featured in the artwork. The artwork appears on the new Cultural Trust license plate and honors this place and its diverse cultures. A Timberline Lodge artisan door knocker is one of the 127 symbols woven into the artwork.