Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette
To provide, promote, and protect access to sexual and reproductive health care.
Bottom Line for Portland
- Donations to PPCW help to ensure that every person in our community has access to sexual and reproductive health care, regardless of their income level, insurance, immigration status, race, or sexual orientation. Our dedicated staff have served more than 45,000 patients in the Portland metro area with birth control, STI testing and treatment, cervical cancer screenings and treatments, abortion care, gender affirming care, vasectomies, and more.
- In addition to providing health care, PPCW’s Education & Outreach programs – also supported by donations – provide comprehensive sex education and resources to local schools, educators, and young people in the Portland metro area and beyond.
- "Planned Parenthood has not only provided me with access to reproductive resources but also provided a caring staff that relieves any concerns relating to your overall health.”
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) has a long-standing, stated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We know that to achieve a reduction in healthcare disparities in our region, we must look within our own organization to ensure equity both for our staff and in the services we provide for our community. PPCW believes that everyone deserves access to sexual & reproductive health care and education, no matter their identity or life circumstance. Our Equity Plan aims to enhance systems, trainings, programs, policies, and future strategic plans that promote internal equity, provide equity for our patients, and ultimately impact healthcare disparity in our region.
PPCW continuously works to be in allyship with the leaders of the Reproductive Justice movement, which recognizes “the human right to maintain personal bodily autonomy, have children, not have children, and parent the children we have in safe and sustainable communities” (SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective).
- Donate to PPCW during the first 7 days of Give!Guide and stop by Oakshire Beer Hall on Tuesday, Nov. 7th to choose from a selection of PPCW SWAG! Trivia hosted by Untapped Trivia.
- Stop by Screen Door in the Pearl District on Tuesday, December 26th and grab some PPCW swag items while enjoying the best food Portland has to offer, and 10% of sales will go to PPCW!
(503) 280-6156Visit Website
Year Founded: 1963
Tax ID: 93-6031270
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is in the Health category which is sponsored by CareOregon.
They're a large-sized organization with activities in Multnomah Co. and Washington Co.