The housing affordability and homelessness crisis in the Portland Metro region impacts all of us and requires collective action from every person, business, elected official, and resident. HereTogether engages 250+ organizations, businesses and leaders from every corner of the community to solve homelessness by spotlighting best practices, identifying roadblocks and advocating for results to build a Portland region where everyone has a safe place to call home.
Bottom Line for Portland
HereTogether spearheaded the effort to pass the region wide Supportive Housing Services measure to address our region’s homeless crisis. Our work didn’t end there. HereTogether continues to advocate every day for our unhoused neighbors and our communities who want to see our region’s homeless crisis come to an end.
“HereTogether is the engine of our collective advocacy, uniting diverse stakeholders around a shared vision: a future where everyone has access to health, services and safe housing.” - Melissa Erlbaum, Clackamas Women’s Services Executive Director, HereTogether Coalition member
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The HereTogether coalition helped develop and pass the region wide Supportive Housing Services measure with a strong commitment toward centering justice and equity so local governments and elected leaders would be held accountable for reducing racial and identity-based disparities when addressing homelessness. Now, we work to ensure that decision-makers are held accountable to this promise, especially because BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities are disproportionately and significantly impacted by homelessness.
1) Thanks to support from our friends at Neighbors Realty, TITAN Freight Systems and a generous donor, every dollar you donate between now and December 31 will be matched up to $9,000!—MATCH MET! THANK YOU!
2) Every donor will receive a custom sticker: “We are HereTogether: Advancing Solutions to Homelessness.” (while supplies last)
- 3) The first 150 donors at any level will receive a coupon for a free pork steamed bun redeemable at the Fubonn Shopping Center deli. (while supplies last)
- 4) The first 20 donors of $75 or more will receive a $25 gift card to Fubonn Shopping Center. (while supplies last)
- - Neighbors Realty is a local real estate company focused on housing justice across the Portland region. Neighbors Realty has been a HereTogether coalition member since 2020 and was a champion of the Supportive Housing Services measure. They have supported our Give!Guide campaign with graphic design, photography, a matching grant and more.
- - Fubonn Shopping Center is Portland owned and is the largest Asian shopping mall in Oregon. Fubonn has been a HereTogether coalition member since 2020 and CFO Michael Liu has used his influence to advocate for dignified, responsible solutions to homelessness across the region.
-TITAN Freight Systems is a regional transportation company with operations throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. TITAN is the first private carrier in the NW to use renewable diesel, which reduces greenhouse gases by 80%, and will be one of the first Oregon companies to receive and operate heavy-duty all-electric vehicles. TITAN owner Keith Wilson has been an active member of the HereTogether coalition since 2020.
Year Founded: 2018
Tax ID: 83-0984408
HereTogether is in the Civil & Human Rights category which is sponsored by Davis Wright Tremaine