Project Access NOW
The mission of Project Access NOW is to improve our communities’ health and well-being by creating access to care, services, and resources for those in need.
Bottom Line for Portland
Our programs act as “the safety net to the safety net,” filling in the gaps in our broken healthcare system while simultaneously advocating for a more just infrastructure towards health equity. When individuals receive culturally-responsive preventative care, ongoing treatment for a chronic condition, or support staying housed, they stay healthier. Avoiding emergency room visits or worsening conditions means better, more efficient health care for us all.
"My health is stable, and I am able to take care of myself in a way I could not before. I am so grateful to the doctors who donate care and to the PANOW staff."
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
A diverse, supported workforce is at the center of PANOW’s core values of collaboration; community engagement; inclusion, equity, and diversity; innovation; respect; and social justice. Our clients and staff largely identify as BIPOC, non-native English speakers, and/or immigrants or refugees. Over the past few years, PANOW staff and board have worked with a variety of partners to comprehensively assess internal processes and build a staff-run Racial Equity Work Group that leads this work with voices from across the organization.
- Treat yourself to a Northeast Portland Stay-cation including dinner at Firehouse Restaurant and a two-night stay at a nearby guest house.
- →Donors $100+ will be entered to win
- Get fit with a year-long membership to Lloyd Athletic Club, voted one of Portland’s best and most inclusive gyms.
- → A donation of any amount will be entered to win
- Enjoy wine tasting at one of Oregon’s premier locations – Cellar 503, Torii Mor, or Lange Estate – with three chances to win!
- → First 50 donors will be entered to win
- Firehouse Restaurant: Located in a historic firehouse, this chef-driven restaurant features wood-fired pizza and an expansive patio.
- Aimee and David’s Guest Cottage: Located in Northeast Portland, this beautiful, modern guest cottage accommodates up to 5 guests for a two-night stay.
- Lloyd Athletic Club: Voted one of Portland’s best gyms, this LBGTQ-inclusive space offers a range of fitness options.
- Torii Mor Winery and Vineyard: High in the Dundee Hills, Torii Mor hosts two tasting rooms, and a Japanese garden - all located within steps from a LIVE Certified Olson Estate Vineyard, planted in 1972.
- Lange Estate: Located in the heart of the Willamette Valley, the estate includes three sustainably farmed vineyards, a state-of-the-art winery, and a hospitality center that features stunning panoramic views.
- Cellar 503: Located in South Portland, this wine club features unique, high-quality, affordable, small-producer wines from all 21 Oregon wine regions.